Friday, December 10, 2010

David Monn's Soundtrack of the Holidays




I have been listening to R&B lately and have been inspired by some really amazing holiday tunes, some old and some new. I'm sharing with you my music for this season. I hope you enjoy the selections and maybe they can help set the stage for your own holiday party.


Silent Night – Boyz II Men
White Christmas – Otis Redding
Merry Christmas, Baby – Christina Aguilera
Let it Snow – Boyz II Men
Silent Night – The Impressions
I Want To Come Home For Christmas – Marvin Gaye
Our First Christmas – Gabriela Anders
Do You Hear What I Hear – Yolanda Adams
Oh Santa! – Mariah Carey
This Christmas – Tamia
With a Christmas Heart – Luther Vandross
The First Noel – Born in the King
Silent Night – Keyshia Cole
O Come All Ye Faithful – Luther Vandross
Ill Be Home for Christmas – The Isley Brothers
When Christmas Comes – Mariah Carey
The Christmas Song – The Temptations
Time of Year – Ashanti