Friday, November 28, 2008

What David Monn. LLC is Thankful For

In the spirit of the Thanksgiving season I thought it would be nice to share with my blog readers what my office is thankful for.


From left to right: Caitlin McGettigan, Liz Santoro, Jeanine Worell, David Monn, Lisa Archambault, Laura Irizarry, Ashley Bartlett, Cathy Riva, Barry Pincus and Julianne Austin

Caitlin McGettigan: I am thankful for the health and happiness of my friends and family, andthe chance to spend Thanksgiving with them.

Liz Santoro: I am thankful for the country we live in. A place where women have the right to vote, drive, and do just about anything else they choose to do.

Jeanine Worrell: I am thankful for my yesterdays for they have brought me were I am today and I am especially thankful for tomorrow because there is no telling what it may bring into my life.

David Monn: I am most thankful, for the gift of family and friends, health and good fortune, and most of all Sammy.

Lisa Archambault: I am thankful for the sound and smell of the ocean - it keeps me sane.

Laura Irizarry: I am thankful that I get to spend time with my little brothers over the holiday.

Ashley Bartlett: I am thankful for my great health, friends and family.

Cathy Riva:
I am grateful everyday for all of the love and support I have in my life.

Barry Pincus: I’m thankful for Isabella, a true fighter who has gone through more in her first six months of life than most of us do in a lifetime.

Julianne Austin: I am thankful for the support from all of my family and friends. I am also thankful for laughter and its ability to cure all.

Isaac Downing: I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful for my wife. I'm thankful for the opportunities that I have been given within this company and thankful for my co-workers and the headaches that they give me!

Kristian Guillen: I am thankful that we are off and that my family is healthy.

Sheri Scribner: At this time of year I always find myself being quite emotional about my relatives that have passed and reminiscent of the times shared with them. This, in turn, reminds me that I am to be incredibly thankful for my two healthy, beautiful children, husband and family and the times shared with them are to be cherished.