Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Lesson in Cheese

This Friday I am pleased to announce that I will be teaching my first class on with Artisanal Cheese. During the class, "The Art of Entertaining and the Seasons of Cheese", I will be focusing on how to serve a proper cheese course and how to set a beautiful table for any event or Holiday. Each guest will enjoy a variety of cheeses paired with exceptional wines as they learn how to present, properly serve and cut a variety of cheeses.


What I am most excited about is a portion of the proceeds will benefit my charity- The Art-Fund, a charity bringing art education back into America's schools.

The evening Includes a half hour reception with sparkling wine, passed gougeres hors d'oeuvres and a significant offering of our famous cave-aged Artisanal Premium Cheese. Event concludes with an Artisanal Cheese Cake.
Go to Artisinal Cheese's Website to sign up now! If you are not able to make it this Friday I will begin monthly classes in the new year, and I will keep updates on the blog, so check back!