Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Sweetest Cake in Town


If you have a sweet tooth like I do then you may understand my frustration in the quest to find a perfect treat to satisfy my cravings. I am continually on the search for the most delicious desserts around town, and I believe that I have finally found the best cakes in New York and they are located at Betty’s Bakery.

As you step through the door, if you are not convinced of the bakery’s potential by the whimsical scene that surrounds you, the unique spoon iced cakes that line the walls and counters will get your mouth watering. The two cakes that have recently won over my taste buds are Betty’s Red Velvet cake and Carrot cake with cream cheese icing. I have yet to try the numerous other sweets that Betty creates, but if you are in need of a perfect dessert to serve after dinner, for a wedding, or simply for an afternoon snack, I would definitely recommend Betty’s.

Betty’s Bakery
448 Atlantic Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
718-246-2402