Monday, March 9, 2009

Power of the Sun

I’ve always envisioned a world where anything is possible when you put two different types of people in one room and get them to work together. We are all unique in our own way, but we often forget that combining our differences can often lead to a greater result.


There are many simple pleasures in life that can brighten anyone’s day. This weekend served as a reminder that sometimes, the best things in life are free. It was the first glorious, sunny warm weekend of the season, and I did my best to take advantage and spend as much time as possible outdoors. I saw the new energy that the warm weather and the sunshine brought to the faces of everyone I passed as I strolled through the park on a long walk with Sammy.


It was pleasant to see so many people enjoying this long awaited change in temperature. No matter how different we may be, there are still certain things that everyone can appreciate together. I hope that your weekend was as warm as mine.