Monday, September 8, 2008

The Hottest Fall Colors: Don’t Use Them Simply for Your Clothing!

Because of fashion week, everyone here in New York City has fashion fever! Before the fall season shifts into top gear, it is important for me to determine what colors I will focus on using a lot for the busy event season. Many of you will be watching out to find the hot colors in fashion for the fall, and surprisingly your choice colors for clothing often match with the colors I will use for designing tables, choosing food, and overall decor for my events!

Gold, burgundy, rust, and, my favorite, chocolate brown will be shades to work off of this fall. Many of the top designers will be using these colors as great bases for their palettes also incorporating strong colors like purples and olive greens. Many of us are often more experimental with the colors that we wear and less bold with the colors we use to design dinner parties and our houses. This fall, take a chance and use the same colors that you are wearing to experiment throughout your house. You would be surprised how easily it can warm your life!

Visit my website to see some of the events in which I have incorporated these colors into my world, and feel free to leave me some of the ways in which you use these colors for yourself this fall!