Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Would Definitely Like Fries With That!

In the spirit of the end of summer, I feel that it is extremely necessary to put to rest the age old argument concerning who grills the best burger around. There are three things that play a role in getting voted top of the burger chart. The first is a great burger, which includes both taste and nutrition. Second, are the fries included and finally the shake!

The first choice is conveniently located within a block's walk of my office! Brgr has all three of my burger necessities, each of which are award winning in NY. The burgers are made fresh, free of steroids or hormones. You are able to choose between delicious sweet potato fries or potato fries, and the milkshakes…well, you will have to try them to understand!

If you are in search for a quick juicy burger in one of New York’s beautiful parks I would recommend the Shake Shack. Find all of the best burgers, fries, hotdogs and shakes while people-watching in one of the busiest areas in the city.

Hold on to the last moments of summer by getting out and finding a new favorite burger in your area. Leave me a comment and let me know what you decide!

Brgr
287 Seventh Avenue
New York City

Shake Shack
Southeast corner of Madison Square Park, near Madison Ave. and E.23rd St.