Monday, October 20, 2008

Watch Me On Martha Stewart Live Tomorrow!

See the MARTHA details:
http://www.marthastewart.com/article/fall-table-decorations?autonomy_kw=david%20monn&rsc=header_2

Turn on Martha tomorrow (Tuesday) morning and you’ll see me talking about some of the great fall tips that have inspired my most recent decorating decisions!

I’ll be talking about fall colors and their practically infinite possibilities on your dining room table. Starting with orange burlap table clothes and napkins, I’ll show you how to fringe and fold to start the settings on your table. Using a pumpkin and leaf centerpiece display you can continue your personalized touch. To finish off the table, simple wooden candlesticks painted your chosen color will bring great flare for an evening dinner.

Check out your local TV listings to see when Martha will be on near you to get exact details on how to set your own beautiful table and fall look.

My inspiration for my fall table is the beautiful foliage that is happening right now in New England.

Here is how to make the leaf and pumpkin centerpiece that will be featured on the show.

1. Cut a pumpkin in half.

2. Carve out the inside of the pumpkin.

3. Cut a piece for floral foam to fit inside the halved pumpkin and place inside pumpkin.

4. From a branch of leaves, attach 5 leaves of different sizes to a floral stick using floral wire.


5. Place into the oasis evenly until you have completed your centerpiece!



6. Enjoy at your fall table!

Be sure to tune in and see me explain this centerpiece and more!

Click here to connect to all the information I discussed on the show.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!